From Tricycle Gardens own Stacy Moulds:
Please join Tricycle Garden to help celebrate the Grand Opening of our Farm Stand this Thursday, May 5th from 4-7pm. We will extend the farm stand an extra hour that night and will be serving up cold beer and wine, music and more.
Location: Tricycle Gardens HQ: 2107 Jefferson Ave, Richmond VA 23223
Activities will include:
* Pet some baby goats from Huguenot Hundred Acres
* Cinco De Mayo Drinks & Nibbles - We’ll have ice-cold coronas with limes & an assortment of Virginia wines. Snack on some zesty Texas Caviar from the Alamo BBQ & some Latin-infused tasty treats from Hispania Bakery (Old World with a New World Twist, opening soon!). Both businesses are located right here in Union Hill.
* Lamplighter Roasting Co. will have freshly made coffee & tea drinks and coffee beans for sale.
* Mexican hand-made embroidered shirts for sale, brought back from Mexico by Amy Hicks of Amy's Garden.
* Music from Evrim Dogu of Sub Rosa Bread will be singing and playing some music. Chris Hale with Scattered, Smothered & Covered (and owner of BioForm Landscape Architecture hopes to join him towards the end of the evening.
The Farm Stand is open Every Tuesday & Thursday from 4-6 pm - Fresh Veggies to Eat & Plant, Rain Barrels, Worm Bins & Worm Castings & More!
For More information about the Tricycle Gardens Farm Stand: http://tricyclegardens.org/farm-stand/