5th Annual GROWING FOR MARKET WORKSHOP
Saturday, Jan. 31st
9:00 - 5:00 pm
Location: J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Western
Campus 1851 Dickenson Rd. Goochland, VA 23063
• Vegetable Production
• Small Fruit & Berry Production
• Marketing—Creating a Farm Brochure
• Web Basics & Social Media for Farmers
• Backyard Poultry Production
• Tomato Grafting
• Shiitake Mushrooms
• Seed Saving
• Specialty Niche Markets
To register go to:http://5thgrowersworkshop.eventbrite.com/
Scholarships are available in limited quantity. If you are interested in a scholarship, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following three questions:
1) Why do you need a scholarship for this workshop?
2) What are your future plans for using the knowledge gained from the workshop?
3) Are you willing to volunteer at the workshop?
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Center for Rural Culture's Annual Growers Workshop
From Lisa Dearden of the CRC: