Wednesday, October 12, 2011

kitchen finds

My kitchen has been overwhelming lately. I needed more space for everything: spices, beans, knick knacks, etc. I have been planning to have my brother build another shelf system so when he happened upon the perfect shelf (already built!), it felt like kismet.

I think this is such a good-looking piece. I had so much fun filling it up with everything that had been overloading my other shelves.

And it works better than I could have hoped. Now I just have to empty it again and hang it on the wall. Here's hoping that's a 2011 project!
How about you guys? Any last-ditch kitchen projects to get in before the end of the year? I still have a little something up my sleeve that I'm hoping to share soon. I'd love to hear what others are doing.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! It can be so nice to get those items off the counter and into a cubbyhole!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still trying to find the right size deep freezer for our 2 bedroom apartment. Oh, right, and then pony up the cash. Though you may have inspired me to fill my hallways with more shelving. :)

    ReplyDelete